Thursday, November 05, 2009

Index of Individual Trip Reports

In collaboration with Canadian Canoe Routes, I've created an index of individual trip reports, sorted alphabetically first by province then by location. Later I'll post the reciprocal links back to Canadian Canoe Routes once their site has been updated with links to my trip reports.

I hope you find this index useful. Let me know if you have any suggested improvements!


British Columbia
Ontario
Georgian Bay


Philip Edwards Island Area
Ottawa River
Quebec
Blue Sea Lake
Gatineau River
Paugan Dam to Lac Ste-Marie (partial route) May 2007
Lac Ste-Marie to Paugan Dam (partial route) July 2007
Hautes-Gorges de la Malbaie
Acropole des Draveurs Hiking/Lookout Aug 2007
Lac Lapèche (Gatineau Park)
Day Trip May 2007
Meech Lake (Gatineau Park)
Meech Lake Oct 2009
Saguenay Fjord
Guided Multi-Day Trip Aug 2007
Thirty-One Mile Lake
Day Trip Sept. 2008

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home